From Start To Finish, We’re Your Branded Merchandise Team
There are two ways you can approach branded promotional merchandise. One is to slap your company logo on a pen. The other is the Fylde Promotional Merchandise’s way.
- Our way means you don’t have to stick with what you’ve got.
- Our way means you can create something brilliant, new and fresh.
- Our way means whatever you choose will align with who you are and what you do.
Let Fylde Promotional Merchandise take your thoughts and turn them into stunning designs and then put those designs onto any branded promotional merchandise imaginable. From conference bags to keyrings; mugs to mousemats – wherever you want to see your name, Fylde Promotional Merchandise can put it there. And yes, that includes pens.
With Fylde Promotional Merchandise You Benefit From:
- 30 minutes of FREE design studio time.
- Over 20 years of expertise in designing and branding promotional products.
- Excellent customer service guaranteeing you 100% customer satisfaction.
- Our in-house design team can work with you to create all types of marketing literature and artwork.
- The very best promotional products to suit your business and budget.
- Dedicated customer service team to help you with your orders and enquiries.
Put us to work on your next big event. Call Fylde Promotional Merchandise on 0330 043 18 08 or visit our website which as over 40,000+ fantastic promotional products readily available for you to choose from at www.fyldepm.co.uk.
We offer a comprehensive consultation service to ensure that we understand your needs and develop a tailored solution that will bring results. This is achieved through idea generation based on our consultation to produce a promotional merchandise and design programme that will work for you.
At Fylde Promotional Merchandise we believe that your brand should be handled with care. Our in-house design team can apply your visual identity with real flair to a huge range of promotional merchandise, exhibition stands, brochures and other marketing literature.
On receiving a project brief or specific enquiry, our account team will compile an ideas sheet and quotation for your consideration. We present this as an emailed quotation with product images, but we can also provide product visuals with your brand applied and post out samples if necessary.
Great service is the backbone of any reputable business and that’s why we offer you a dedicated account team who will be responsible for understanding your brand, artwork and specific requirements. Your account team works with you to generate ideas, provide timely quotes, process your orders and keep you in the loop with how your order is progressing.